Located in the Las Condes district, the historic construction of the Military Academy dates back to the 1940´s an is where the Chilean Army officers are formed. This architectural icon marks the development of the area, and was designed by Juan Martinez, the first person in Chile to be recognized with the National Prize of Architecture, and who also participated in the Votivo temple of Maipu, and the Schools of law Medicine of the University of Chile designs.
Located in its main courtyard is the equestrian monument of the liberator Captain General Bernardo O´Higgins. Stop at Av. Apoquindo #4759, corner San Pascual.