Cajón del Maipo and El Morado SPA Tour
Meet the "Cajón del Maipo" and enjoy a day of spa with lunch included
Enjoy an incredible day with us touring the beautiful Cajon del Maipo, where the first stop we made is in the historic “Plaza de San José de Maipo”, declared a National Monument of Chile in 1992.
Then we continue our adventure to “The Chocolate House”, a magical place that catches you from the moment you arrive by its structure taken from a fairy tale. A construction made 37 years ago with recycling materials, such as: wood, mud and beautiful stones.
The experience continues towards the El Morado sector, the closest to our Andes Mountain Range, where we will arrive at our “photographic point” so you can take photos of the memory. Then we will make the last stop to relax and enjoy the first self-sustainable hotel in the area, “Morado Lodge”. Here we can use for two hours your fitness center, spa, sauna, Turkish baths, indoor pool and enjoy a delicious lunch that will allow us to conclude a wonderful day in the “Best Destination of Adventure Tourism of South America”, the Cajon del Maipo.
Includes Free-Transfer (Airport-Destination) *
* Restrictions: Transfer service from the “Arturo Merino Benitez” Airport, exclusive to the municipalities of Santiago Centro, Las Condes, Vitacura and Providencia. Only departure from the airport, does not consider return. Exclusive benefit for online purchase. To make use of this benefit, you must reserve it after you have made the purchase, through the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp +56 9 8769 1000 / +56 93454 3300
What it includes
Does not include: Tips
- At the time of booking select your pick-up location. If you have any questions you can write to our online chat.
- Departures are from Monday to Friday.
- The pick up service in hotels and accommodations is from 8:00 AM.
- The start of the tour is at 9:00 AM with departure from Mall Parque Arauco.
5ºC 4/10 ºC