Concha y Toro – Santa Rita Vineyard Tour
Discover the world-renowned wines of Chile.
Discover and taste the most prestigious wines of Chile is a must. Through this tour you can visit the two most important wine cellars in the country in one day.
The tour takes us to the Concha y Toro vineyard where you will get to know the vineyard, its incredible gardens and its majestic subterranean cellar where the famous Casillero del Diablo is located. On this visit, the legend that gives its name to the prestigious “Casillero del Diablo” wine is revealed.
Then the trip will take you to Vineyard Santa Rita, in this place, you will meet the bottling plant and the historic “Bodega 1”, whose construction tells of the country’s colonial past. In this vineyard you will also visit the Andean Museum, which houses over 1,800 archaeological pieces that are part of one of the most important private collections in Chile.
Both tours end with a tasting of selected fine wines and visit the souvenir shops of the vineyards.
What it includes
Does not include: Lunch, tasting under 18 years.
- The tour is available on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
- At the time of booking select your pick-up location. If you have any questions you can write to our online chat.
- Our pick-up service from hotels and accommodations starts at 8:00 AM
- The tour starts at 9:00 AM from Mall Parque Arauco.
- Approximate duration of the tour: 9 hours.
24ºC 12/28 ºC