Valle Nevado and Farellones Day Tour
Live the experience of the mountains and the snow, a few kilometers from the city!
This tour is designed for those who seek to know the impressive Andes Mountains and want to enjoy wonderful landscapes with stunning views of the mountains and unparalleled panorama to entertain or relax.
The trip will take you along a stunning mountain path to Farellones, the first ski center in Chile. Then you will visit Valle Nevado, one of the most important winter resorts in the country and one of the most important in Latin America.
The experience of discovering the Cordillera de los Andes through a mountain path is unforgettable. Here you will appreciate a dazzling landscape that in many opportunities is watched over by the majestic Condors of the Andes. Without a doubt a unique place in the world from which you will take the best memories back home.
Includes Free-Transfer (Airport-Destination) *
* Restrictions: Transfer service from the “Arturo Merino Benitez” Airport, exclusive to the municipalities of Santiago Centro, Las Condes, Vitacura and Providencia. Only departure from the airport, does not consider return. Exclusive benefit for online purchase. To make use of this benefit, you must reserve it after you have made the purchase, through the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp +56 9 8769 1000 / +56 93454 3300
What it includes
Does not include: Lunch, ski tickets, activities, ski lessons, snow clothes rental.
- At the time of booking select your place of pick up. If you have any questions you can write to our online chat.
- The pick-up service is from 8:00 AM.
- The return from Valle Nevado is at 4:45 PM.
- To have the best experience remember to listen carefully to our guide.
12ºC 7/16 ºC