Cordillera de los Andes: half day
Enjoy the experience of the mountain and the snow, just a few kilometers from the city!
This excursion, designed for those who do not necessarily want to do sports activities, will show you the magnificent landscape of the Andes Mountains, in a tour where you will enjoy the imposing view of the mountains and the incomparable panorama.
During the months without snow, 2 schedules are offered for half day excursions of 5 hours in AM and PM. The road that at any moment offers a spectacular view towards the snowy mountains, leads to Farellones, the first winter center of Chile and one of the most popular for snow sports.
Then, following the mountain trail, you will discover Valle Nevado, one of the most important winter resorts in the southern hemisphere and the one preferred by people who want to know the ski resort with more activities in Chile.
Pick up from Hotels: from 8:00 AM | Departures from Parque Arauco: 9:00 AM
What it includes
Does not include: Food, ski tickets, activities, ski lessons and snow clothes rental.
- Our pick-up service from hotels and accommodations starts at 1:30 PM
- This tour currently operates at 2:30 PM with departure from Mall Parque Arauco
- At the time of booking select your place of pick up. If you have any questions you can write to our online chat.
- The pick-up service is from 8:00 AM.
- The return from Valle Nevado is at 4:45 PM.
- To have the best experience remember to listen carefully to our guide.
- Duration of the tour: 5 hours approximately.
-6ºC -6/2 ºC