Snow Tour: Farellones Park and El Colorado
Enjoy activities for the family, a trip by cable car and a cheers in the mountains
You will travel from Santiago to the imposing Andes Mountain Range, where you will visit the Farellones Park, the only amusement park in the mountain.
You can enjoy the adrenaline of different activities such as: snow sled, canopy, tubing and much more, so you can take advantage of the snow to the fullest.
Then we will move to the El Colorado Ski Center, where you will have the opportunity to climb the cable car, reach over 3,000 meters above sea level and observe the spectacular panoramic views of the Andes Mountain, while enjoying an exquisite glass of Chilean pisco sour or non-alcoholic drink so that you live an incredible, unique and memorable experience.
Includes Free-Transfer (Airport-Destination) *
* Restrictions: Transfer service from the “Arturo Merino Benitez” Airport, exclusive to the municipalities of Santiago Centro, Las Condes, Vitacura and Providencia. Only departure from the airport, does not consider return. Exclusive benefit for online purchase. To make use of this benefit, you must reserve it after you have made the purchase, through the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp +56 9 8769 1000 / +56 93454 3300
What it includes
Does not include: Lunch, ski tickets, ski lessons, snow clothes rental, accident insurance.
- At the time of booking select your place of pick up. If you have any questions, you can write to our online chat.
- Our pick-up service from hotels and accommodations starts at 6:45 AM.
- If you do not have snow clothes when you start our tour, we will go to the store that has Turistik benefits. There you will find a promotional kit for snow clothes for only $ 25,000 (jacket, pants, boots and gloves).
- The tour lasts approximately 10 hours.
10ºC 9/16 ºC