Full day coast private tour
We offer different offers of inspiration to live the best experiences in Santiago and its surroundings
Meet our tours organized according to your itinerary and interests. If you want to enjoy and stroll along the coast of the Pacific Ocean and enjoy wonderful experiences, we present our unmissable private tours plan your stay in the city and make the most of your visit!
Coast Full Day – 10 hours. Reference price for 4 adults.
Come and visit the beautiful Cordillera de la Costa that borders the central zone of Chile! Learn about the different experiences that adapt to your itinerary to enjoy in a day:
1) Valparaíso + Viña del Mar: Make your reservation to discover charming places, historical sites, contemplate wonderful architectures, squares and safety places of the two main coastal cities of Chile.
2) Valparaíso + Viña del Mar + Casablanca Valley: If you want to know the Jewel of the Pacific; Valparaíso and the Garden City; Viña del Mar and also enjoy an unforgettable wine experience at the Vineyard Casas del Bosque, this tour is for you.
3) Valparaíso + Viña del Mar + Casablanca Valley: Enjoy traveling to Valparaíso and Viña del Mar. You will get to know both cities and we will move to the Casablanca Valley, mainly known as one of the most important wine valleys of Chile. There we will arrive at the Vineyard Emiliana where you can discover famous organic wines.
4) Valparaíso + Viña del Mar + Isla Negra: Visiting these three must-see sights of Chile is a memorable experience. Not only will you walk through the two main coastal cities of Chile, but you will also get to know the famous Isla Negra, where we will get to know the House Museum of the poet Pablo Neruda.
5) Isla Negra + Vineyard Matetic: Discover Isla Negra, one of the favorite places of the poet Pablo Neruda and enjoy a lovely tour of Vineyard Matetic, distinguished as one of the 100 best vineyards in the world. You will visit its wineries, ending with a tasting of Corralillo wines. You can also visit the wine shop and wine bar where you can meet and buy the wines you like, as well as accessories.
What it includes
What it does not include: Tickets, meals, activities and optional tips.
5ºC 10/22 ºC