Isla Negra Tour, Pablo Neruda house and Pomaire
Enjoy this unmissable that will take you to the favorite place of Pablo Neruda
On the way to the central coast, we will go to Isla Negra where you will meet your favorite house, where your remains also rest. Inside the museum you will be able to know its most precious personal collections such as bow masks, sailboats inside bottles and seashells and you will feel the poet through the more than 3,500 inventory objects found in it.
Following the experience, the next stop is in Pomaire, a small town of potter craftsmen. In this place with uncertain origin, around 10,000 inhabitants live together and its main attraction is Roberto Bravo street where handicrafts are sold in clay (or clay) and the typical dishes of Chilean cuisine are offered, such as corn cake and Pine pie Its name comes from the cunza pumarara language which means ‘assailant’ or ‘skipper’, or from Quechuapuma, which means ‘puma’ or ‘lion’, and from Aymara ire, which indicates plural.
With this tour you can enjoy a paradise, Neruda’s favorite and buy local crafts that you can take back home as the best souvenir and souvenir of your trip to Chile.
What it includes
Does not include:
- The tour is available on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays
- At the time of booking select your pick-up location. If you have any questions you can write to our online chat
- Our pick-up service from hotels and accommodations starts at 8:00 AM
- The tour starts at 9:00 AM from Mall Parque Arauco
- Approximate duration of the tour: 9 hours
13ºC 12/18 ºC