Isla Negra + Wines + Pablo Neruda Museum House
Enjoy this unmissable that will take you to the favorite place of Pablo Neruda
It crosses the central valleys towards Isla Negra, the favorite place of the poet Pablo Neruda. Here you will get to know the house in the arena of the Nobel Prize laureate, and you will feel the poet through the more than 3,500 inventoried objects found in it.
With a system of autoguides, visiting the Pablo Neruda House Museum, inserted into the coastal landscape, is an extraordinary experience. During the tour in the museum you can buy souvenirs and presents such as books, accessories and decorative pieces.
Following the experience, the next stop is at the Matetic Vineyard, located in the San Antonio Valley. This vineyard has been distinguished as one of the 100 best vineyards in the world. Here you will meet different types of organic wines, including the bottling and storage process.
The Vineyard Matetic tour will take you through its wineries, ending with a tasting of two of its premium wines. You can also visit the wine shop and wine bar where you can meet, try and buy the wines you like, as well as accessories.
What it includes
Does not include: Lunch. Tasting under 18 years
- The tour is available on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays
- At the time of booking select your pick-up location. If you have any questions you can write to our online chat
- Our pick-up service from hotels and accommodations starts at 8:00 AM
- The tour starts at 9:00 AM from Mall Parque Arauco
- Approximate duration of the tour: 9 hours
9ºC 8/15 ºC