Private Tour: Santiago Fun City
Meet and tour Santiago like never before, privately and exclusively!
We want you to make the most of your time in the capital. That is why we offer you an experience full of encounter with Chilean culture, history, art, gastronomy and attractions.
We will look for you to take you to know and enjoy an entertaining day in the city. First we will start with a walk through the Historic Center of Santiago so that you will know the San Francisco Church, the oldest architectural monument in the country. Then we will connect with the Paris-London District, everyone’s favorite for its European style, where you can take the selfie of the memory. Then we will go to the Plaza de la Constitución and the Palacio de la Moneda, the headquarters of the President of the Republic of Chile, a place full of Chilean history, architecture and art.
Our day continues to the Quinta Normal Park, an emblematic space of 35 hectares of green areas, museum, lagoon and picnic areas. Nearby is the Museum of Memory and Human Rights, opened in 2010 for the Bicentennial of Chile.
Through a comfortable and safe transportation service, we continue the tour to the city’s number one attraction, Cerro San Cristóbal. Here we will taste the best ice cream in the country, prepared by Delicatto and then travel through the heights of the capital in the Santiago Cable Car, learn about the history of the Santiago Funicular -Monumento Nacional- where you can enter exclusively to its engine room and see how it works since 1925, climbing travelers towards the summit of the Metropolitan Park. In this part of the tour, you can also tour the Japanese Garden where you will have a view of the city that will surprise you.
We want you to make the most of your visit!
We include you in this experience:
- Comfortable and private transportation from your place of lodging.
- Bilingual guide.
- Tourist assistance service.
- Walk through the Historic Center of Santiago.
- Visit to the San Francisco Church & Museum of Colonial Art (except Mondays).
- Visit to the Paris-London neighborhood.
- Visit to the Plaza de la Constitución.
- Panoramic visit to the Palacio de la Moneda.
- Visit to the Quinta Normal Park.
- Visit to the Museum of Memory and Human Rights.
- Visit to Cerro San Cristóbal.
- Visit and Travel in the Santiago Cable Car (except Mondays).
- Visit and Travel at the Funicular Santiago.
- Exclusive access to the Machine Room of the Santiago Funicular.
- Visit to the Japanese Garden.
You can also request these optional experiences:
- Lunch at Chilean Restaurant in Mercado Central.
We remind you that to access this private tour, your group of family members, colleagues or friends, must be from 4 members. This way you can enjoy the volume discount.
Take advantage of your visit to Santiago to go out, tour and get to know the best of the city with this exclusive experience that Turistik has for you.
What it includes
Does not include: some tickets and activities not described above, optional meals and tips.
10ºC 4/19 ºC