Private Tour: Valparaíso + Viña del Mar + Casablanca Valley
Come visit the beautiful Cordillera de la Costa that borders the central area of Chile!
Enjoy the Turistik experience in private and travel with us to Valparaíso and Viña del Mar, the coast of the country, which will transfer you to the world of poetry, art, culture, cuisine and Chilean traditions, with a spectacular sea area, port of important cruises in the world and the most famous flower clock in Latin America.
You will know both cities and we will move to the Casablanca Valley, mainly known as one of the most important wine valleys in Chile to get to know the Veramonte Vineyard, recognized for having wines that come from organic vineyards in Casablanca and Colchagua, the faithful expression of the living soils Each one of them is the perfect companion to enjoy your experience of a whole day, with exclusivity, security and confidence that our team offers you.
We want you to make the most of your visit!
We include you in this experience:
- Comfortable and private transportation from your place of lodging.
- Bilingual guide.
- Tourist assistance service.
- Visit + Tasting in Veramonte Vineyard – Casablanca Valley.
- Panoramic visit in Valparaíso.
- Visit and tour at the “La Sebastiana” Museum with ticket included.
- Tour of the walk May 21.
- Panoramic visit to Viña del Mar and photographic stop at the famous “Flower Clock”.
- Visit to Los Cañones Beach.
- Panoramic visit to the Dunes of Concón.
You can also request these optional experiences:
- Lunch overlooking the sea.
- Visit and tour in the Naval Museum.
We remind you that to access this private tour, your group of family members, colleagues or friends, must be from 4 members. This way you can enjoy the volume discount.
Do not stay in Santiago during your visit. Leave a few hours from the capital and explore every corner of the Chilean coast. Enjoy this exclusive experience that Turistik has for you.
What it includes
Does not include: Tickets, meals, activities and optional tickets.
25ºC 14/29 ºC