Santa Rita Vineyard on Bike Tour
Enjoy a unique experience with outdoor activities!
Come and live the experience of cycling through the country roads, surrounded by vines at the foot of the Andes mountain range, which interconnect Vineyards Santa Rita, Carmen, and organic production of Nativa.
During the 10-kilometer journey through exceptional and private roads, you will have the opportunity to enjoy beautiful landscapes and learn about the vinification process. Then you will get to know the modern bottling plant of the Santa Rita Vineyard and the oldest wine cellars in the country.
On your tour you will see the place where Chile’s famous wine, the Carmenere, was rediscovered, and of course you can try several of the exquisite wines of the place.
To end the tour, take with you a souvenir from the Santa Rita wine shop and do not miss discovering the Andean Museum where 1,800 pieces of pre-Columbian art are exhibited.
What it includes
Does not include: Lunch. Tasting for children under 18 years of age. Minors under 1.60 meters height
- This tour is available from Tuesday to Sunday
- At the time of booking select your pick-up location. If you have any questions you can write to our online chat
- Our pick-up service from hotels and accommodations starts at 8:00 AM
- The tour starts at 9:00 AM with departure from Mall Parque Arauco
- Approximate duration of the tour: 5 hours
12ºC 12/28 ºC