Santiago Tourism Bus: Hop On Hop Off Spring Edition Classic
An exclusive city tour aboard the only London-style bus in the capital
Come and explore the most recognized urban icons of Santiago through 10 stops and surprise yourself with the different attractions in each of them: the tallest building in Latin America, swans and fish in its ecosystem, a panoramic trip over 800 meters in Cable car, botanical gardens, modern architecture with different viewpoints, shopping centers and much more. Get on the only Hop On Hop Off in Chile and enjoy the city in a different way.
Together with a guide / host you can discover the history of each of the 10 stops that you will travel above the Hop On Hop Off, with enough time to take your picture of the memory in:
- Mall Parque Arauco
- Parque Bicentenario
- Hotel Sheraton
- Mall Costanera Center
- Museo Interactivo Las Condes
- Escuela Militar
- Pueblito Los Domínicos / Museo de Cera
- Nueva Las Condes
- Parque Araucano
You can go up and down as many times as you want, along the route, between 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM. Take the time to visit your site of interest and continue the route by boarding one of the following buses that run approximately every 30 minutes. If you prefer to make the complete tour without getting off the bus, it will take approximately 2.5 hours to return to the same point where you started the tour.
What it includes
Does not include:
- Tickets tourist attractions
- Our service operates between 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM.
- Until 4:30 PM you can board the bus at any Turistik stop, knowing that you can do the entire circuit without getting off the bus.
- Until 6:00 PM you can board the bus at any stop and go up to 10 stops without getting off the bus.
- Once you use the Hop On / Hop Off bus pass for the first time, there will be no right to return.
- Whenever there are reasons of force majeure, Turistik reserves the right to modify the service circuit.
TO SEE THE TRAVEL IN REAL TIME CLICK HERE
Hop On Hop Off Stops
Space for sports, Restaurants and picnic area, Photography areas, 1,300 species of native trees, Recommended by Tripadvisor.
11ºC 9/24 ºC