Santiago Tourism Bus: Hop On Hop Off Spring Edition Plus
An exclusive city tour that allows you to visit the main attractions in Santiago
Join us and explore the most recognized urban icons of Santiago by air and ground, on board of the most modern means of transport of the city.
Start your trip on the exclusive London style Hop on/ Hop off bus through 16 stops and discover the tallest building of South America, modern architecture, and more. You can also visit the cable car, funicular, and ecological buses located in the biggest urban park in Latin America: The San Cristóbal Hill.
You will be accompanied by a tour guide/host during the route of 16 stops. Take your time and catch your souvenir photo in the following places:
- Parque Arauco Mall
- Bicentenario Park
- Sheraton Hotel
- Costanera Center Mall
- Las Condes Interactive Museum
- Escuela Militar
- Pueblito Los Domínicos / Wax Museum
- Nueva Las Condes
- Araucano Park
- Funicular Santiago*
- Mercado Central*
- Plaza de Armas*
- Plaza de la Constitución*
- Santa Lucía*
- Bellas Artes*
You can get on and off in those stops as many times as you want from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Visit the places that you wish and continue the route taking one of the following buses that pass approximately every 30 minutes. During the day, the service also allows an unlimited use of the cable car, funicular, and ecological buses.
FREE DOWNTOWN TOUR
You can complement your experience with this exclusive tour that will take you through emblematic points of the capital such as: Plaza de Armas, Mercado Central and Cerro San Cristóbal, among others. Check the availability of seats to the guide and / or host of your city tour, once you are touring Santiago with us. Remember that this tour is completely free; a courtesy that Turistik gives its Hop On Hop Off travelers in a limited way.
To make your tour the most profitable we recommend you take these considerations:
Start with what you have closer… if you are staying downtown Santiago, start your experience approaching the Plaza de Armas, Bellas Artes, Santa Lucía, Plaza de la Constitución or Mercado Central* stops and start living your experience. If you are in the eastern area, take the Hop On bus and comes down juts in the corner of Los Conquistadores and Pedro de Valdivia Norte Avenues, where the bus will stop and you should walk to the Cable Car, and after touring the Metropolitan Park, you can descend by the Funicular to take the bus that will take you to travel the microcenter.
The bus to the Microcentro leaves only from the Funicular Santiago stop.
In the morning in the center and in the afternoon in the eastern sector… We recommend you for security and planning reasons that you travel through the center of Santiago in the morning or until the beginning of the afternoon, remember that our buses will run until 3:00 pm, being the last tour at 2:00 p.m. Then in the afternoon you can go to enjoy the eastern sector more calmly.
Enjoy your experience! Give each place adequate time, know calmly, discover freely and make the most of your visit.
What it includes
Does not include:
- Our service operates between 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Until 4:30 PM you can board the bus at any Turistik stop, knowing that you can do the entire circuit without getting off the bus.
- The microcenter route is subject to contingency every day *.
- Until 6:00 PM you can board the bus at any stop and go up to 5 stops without getting off the bus.
- Once you use the Hop On / Hop Off bus pass for the first time, there will be no right to refund.
- You can use the cable car, funicular and ecological buses tickets during one day.
- Cable car operates from Tuesday to Sunday.
- Ecological buses operate during weekend from 2:00 p.m.
- Funicular is available on Mondays from 1:00 p.m. (The first Mondays of each months is closed for maintenance).
- Whenever there are reasons of force majeure, Turistik reserves the right to modify the service circuit.
- Ecological Buses operate the weekend starting at 2:00 PM.
- Funicular Santiago opens on Mondays from 1:00 p.m. The first Monday of each month, it is closed.
- As long as there are force majeure reasons, Turistik reserves the right to modify the service circuit.
TO SEE THE TRAVEL IN REAL TIME CLICK HERE
Hop On Hop Off Stops
Space for sports, Restaurants and picnic area, Photography areas, 1,300 species of native trees, Recommended by Tripadvisor.
14ºC 14/27 ºC