Ski Portillo Hotel + Lunch with HD view of the lagoon
Discover Ski El Portillo and enjoy a day of snow overlooking the lagoon
Enjoy 2 hours from Santiago and 30 km from the border with Argentina of the oldest ski center in South America and its impressive view of the Laguna El Inca. You will love living this experience on the way to the Andes where you will appreciate the Monument to the Victory of Chacabuco, one of the highest structures in Chile covered by granite.
You will also enjoy the Salto del Soldado viewpoint, a rock formation where the Aconcagua River passes, where the legend tells that a patriotic soldier managed to escape from a chase by making an incredible jump over this place.
Your trip continues to El Portillo ski center, one of the most important winter spots in the world, where its slopes are the training center for ski teams from countries such as Canada, the United States, Austria, Italy, Japan and Germany. Here you will have the exclusive view from the viewpoint towards the Laguna El Inca for the selfie of the memory and you will taste an exquisite lunch with an incredible panoramic of the place.
Includes Free-Transfer (Airport-Destination) *
* Restrictions: Transfer service from the “Arturo Merino Benitez” Airport, exclusive to the municipalities of Santiago Centro, Las Condes, Vitacura and Providencia. Only departure from the airport, does not consider return. Exclusive benefit for online purchase. To make use of this benefit, you must reserve it after you have made the purchase, through the mail: email@example.com or Whatsapp +56 9 8769 1000 / +56 93454 3300
What it includes
Does not include: Tips – All services not described above
- At the time of booking select your pick-up location. If you have any questions you can write to our online chat.
- Our pick-up service from hotels and accommodations starts at 8:00 AM.
- Departure from Mall Parque Arauco 9:00 a.m.
- Approximate duration of the tour: 10 hours.
13ºC 7/13 ºC