STGO PASS winter edition 2 days
The only official PASS of Santiago
Your key to the city!
We want your trip to be perfect!
That’s why we also include the Free-Transfer (Airport-Destination).
- Buy your ticket and we will contact you to schedule your excursions.
- The date you select in the calendar is the beginning of your experiences to perform for 2 days in a row.
Enjoy a flexible alternative with 2 days of experiences in Santiago and its surroundings and save up to 12% OFF with the only PASS in the city.
With this incredible pass you will have the option to visit Farellones Snow Park, the only entertainment center in the mountains, fly by cableway, enjoy a toast near The Andes Mountain, travel through the attractions of Cerro San Cristóbal with Cable Car, Funicular, Ecologic Bus and measure your skills in the only outdoor park in the city, Adventure Park.
You can also visit the main attractions of Santiago aboard our 2-story bus, Hop On Hop Off, discover the legend of Casillero del Diablo visiting the renowned Concha y Toro vineyard, or enjoy an exclusive tour of the Municipal of Santiago, the the oldest cultural center in the country where you can try on the themed costumes for the outstanding theater plays in the country.
- Transfer service from the airport “Arturo Merino Benítez”, exclusive for the neighbourhoods of Santiago Centro, Las Condes, Vitacura and Providencia. Only departure from the airport, it does not include return. Benefit exclusive for on-line purchase.
- Promotion subject to availability, telephone reservation 24 hours before via Contact Center and not combinable with other discounts.
Call from Chile +56 2 2820 1000
Call from Brasil +55 11 3197 6591
Write to our chat on-line or for WhatsApp +56 9 8769 1000
What it includes
Does not include: lunch, ski tickets, ski lessons, snow clothes rental, accident insurance.
- Our service operates between 9:30 AM and 6:00 PM.
- Until 4:30 PM, you can board the bus at any Turistik stop, knowing that you can do the entire circuit without going down.
- Until 5:00 PM you can board the bus at any stop and go up to 5 stops without going down.
- Once you use the Hop On / Hop Off bus pass for the first time, there will be no right to return.
- As long as there are reasons of force majeure, Turistik reserves the right to modify the service circuit.
- Snow excursions begin at 06:45 AM.
- The services are subject to climatic and operational conditions.
27ºC 10/27 ºC