Vive El Parque Full San Cristóbal
An outdoor tour in the heart of the city
Travel through the largest urban park in Latin America and the green lung of Santiago, Cerro San Cristóbal
Through this exclusive tour, you can enjoy the best panoramic view of the city, as well as the Andes Mountains, surrounded by nature and native Chilean species.
This unique tour in Cerro San Cristóbal, attractive N ° 1 of Santiago, will allow you to access, as many times as you want, for a day to: Funicular, historic elevator that takes you directly to the top of the hill; Cable car, cabins that fly over the city over 880 meters and allow you to capture the best 360 ° view of the city; Ecological Buses that will facilitate the internal route through the different attractions of the hill; and Guided Tours, exclusive to Turistik, to learn more about the history and secrets of the largest urban park in Latin America.
With our guided (english-spanish) tour you will know:
- Top Circuit: 1925 Funicular Machine Room, history of the Sanctuary and the Cable Car.
Departures every 1 hour from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. From the Santiago Funicular Summit Station. Find our guide Turistik identified with the red flag.
What can you know on your own?
- Funicular Castle
- Immaculate Virgin Conception
- Japan Garden
- Tupahue viewpoint
- Gabriela Mistral Place
- Architectural works of L. Kulczewski
- First cabins of the 1980 Cable Car
- The ice cream N ° 1 of Chile, Delicatto store
If you want to continue your experience exploring the best of the city, we recommend you purchase the Hop On Hop Off Spring Edition tour
What it includes
Lunch and other activities
- You must show up at the Santiago Cable Car ticket office to validate your ticket.
- Access: Avenida El Cerro 750, Providencia, Metropolitan Region.
- Departures every 1 hour from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. From the Santiago Funicular Summit Station. Find our guide Turistik identified with the red flag.
- We recommend you arrive in AM hours so you can enjoy all the attractions of Cerro San Cristóbal.
- Cable Car Hours: Tuesday to Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 7:45 p.m. Ticket office closes 7:30 p.m.
- Funicular Hours: Monday 1:00 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. Tuesday to Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 7:45 p.m. First Monday of each month closed. Ticket office closes 7:30 p.m.
- Ecologic Bus: Tuesday to Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 7:45 p.m. Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays: 2:00 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. Ticket office closes 7:30 p.m.
- Once you first use the Vive El Parque Full San Cristóbal Ticket, there will be no right to return.
4ºC 5/16 ºC