Valparaíso and Viña del Mar Tour From Santiago
The Jewel of the Pacific and the Garden City wait for you!
Valparaíso and Viña del Mar, are two emblematic coastal cities located just 90 minutes from Santiago. Both invite you to live incredible experiences that you can enjoy on this one day tour.
The trip will take you to the Garden City; Viña del Mar, which today is the World Cultural Heritage City and the main beach resort of Chile, where you will visit important historical and social places. Following the route along the bay, you will know the famous Flower Clock of the city. Here we will also make a stop at a restaurant with an incredible view of the sea and an excellent gastronomic option so you can have lunch if you wish, on your own.
Then you will visit the Jewel of the Pacific; Valparaíso, one of the most culturally active Chilean cities. Upon arrival you will walk through its spontaneous and colorful architecture built on 41 hills. You will see multicolored houses, parks and historical monuments. You will also know the Plaza Sotomayor, located on the coast, the most important in the city.
On the way to this memorable experience, you will contemplate incredible views and learn a little more about the culture of Chile. Especially, you will cross the central valley, famous for its wines, fruits, and cheeses.
A visit to Chile is not complete if you do not travel to Valparaíso and Viña del Mar!
Includes Free-Transfer (Airport-Destination) *
* Restrictions: Transfer service from the “Arturo Merino Benitez” Airport, exclusive to the municipalities of Santiago Centro, Las Condes, Vitacura and Providencia. Only departure from the airport, does not consider return. Exclusive benefit for online purchase. To make use of this benefit, you must reserve it after you have made the purchase, through the mail: email@example.com or Whatsapp +56 9 8769 1000 / +56 93454 3300
What it includes
Does not include: Lunch, drinks.
- At the time of booking select your pick-up location. If you have any questions you can write to our online chat.
- Our pick-up service from hotels and accommodations starts at 8:00 AM.
- The return to Santiago from Valparaíso is at 4:30 PM.
- Approximate duration of the tour: 9 hours.
- Duration of the walk in Valparaíso: around one hour, depending on weather conditions.
5ºC 6/16 ºC