Valparaíso + Wine + Pablo Neruda Museum
Come and enjoy two of the biggest attractions of the central zone of Chile in a single day!
If you want to visit Valparaíso, do not miss the opportunity to make an unforgettable day trip through this port city.
The experience begins when crossing the central valley, famous for its fruits, wines and cheeses, towards the Veramonte Vineyard, where you will have the opportunity to know how its wines are produced, enjoying an exquisite tasting surrounded by a wonderful environment full of aromas and landscapes .
Then you will visit the picturesque Valparaíso, one of the main ports of the country, where the Museum House of the great poet Pablo Neruda is located. This museum known as “La Sebastiana”, has guided tours so you can know each space that preserves collections of maps, curious pieces and relics of the port. You will also have the option of buying a souvenir in your store.
Following the experience, you can walk through the most emblematic sector of the hills of Buenos Aires. When walking through Cerro Alegre, you will find places like Plaza Sotomayor.
Each of the sites to visit in Valparaíso is a balcony that will give you the best views of the bay.
What it includes
Does not include: lunch and optional tips.
- The tour is available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- At the time of booking select your pick-up location. If you have any questions you can write to our online chat
- Our pick-up service from hotels and accommodations starts at 8:00 AM
- The tour starts at 9:00 AM with departure from Mall Parque Arauco
- Approximate duration of the tour: 9 hours
10ºC 4/15 ºC