Vinyard Concha y Toro: PM hours
Come and visit the Vineyard Concha y Toro, one of the most important vineyards in the world!
This experience will take you to the picturesque rural area of Pirque, located just 1 hour from Santiago, where Vineyard Concha y Toro is located, one of the most important vineyards in the world.
In this well-known place famous for its exquisite wines, you will have the opportunity to visit the gardens of the old summer house of its owner. You can also learn about the growth of the vines and you will have the opportunity to visit their old wineries that include the “Casillero del Diablo” and better yet, you will learn more about the legend that has made Chilean wine known around the world.
Then you will taste a selection of wines, including the world-renowned Casillero del Diablo, from the Carmenere Reserve. Variety cultivated commercially only in Chile.
Additionally, before returning to Santiago, do not miss visiting the Concha y Toro wine bar and its shop where a wide assortment of wines, books and souvenirs is offered.
What it includes
Does not include: Tasting under 18 years.
- The tour is available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- At the time of booking select your pick-up location. If you have any questions you can write to our online chat
- Our pick-up service from hotels and accommodations starts at 1:30 PM
- The start of the tour is at 2:30 PM with departure from Mall Parque Arauco
- Approximate duration of the tour: 4 hours
15ºC 15/26 ºC