Colchagua Valley Wine Route Tour
Meet one of the most important areas of fine wine production in Chile.
Come and visit one of the most important areas of wine production in the southern hemisphere, a land of beautiful fields, mountains and rivers.
This tour will allow you to visit Vineyard Montes, a pioneer in the production of Premium wines in Chile, internationally recognized for its high quality wines. You can also enjoy a beautiful carriage ride through the viticultural attractions of Viu Manent Vineyard.
In both vineyards, you will learn about the production of wine in the most important wineries of the Colchagua Valley. Before finishing the tour in each of them, you will enjoy special tastings of selected wines.
Then, we will go through the town of Santa Cruz, where you will have about 2 free hours to have lunch or to visit the Colchagua Museum, one of the best private museums in the world.
What it includes
Does not include: Lunch, entrance to the museum, tasting under 18 years.
- At the time of booking select your place of pick up. If you have any questions you can write to our online chat
- Departures are on Saturdays.
- Our pick-up service from hotels and accommodations starts at 8:00 AM.
- The start of the tour is at 9:00 AM with departure from Mall Parque Arauco.
- Duration of the tour: 11 hours approximately.
13ºC 12/31 ºC